AMPED 3 is a 100 Watt, multi-channel, pedal amplifier with the ability to create and store presets, capable of delivering the tone and feel of traditional valve amps. You can use it in the front end of a traditional amp, power a cabinet at 100 Watts or go direct, ensuring you can take your sound with you anywhere. Power reduction down to 1W and USB-C connectivity means it’s equally at home in the studio or the stage.
- 100w high gain, performance ready amp with user presets.
- Unique high-headroom design that automatically matches
to the speaker impedance to deliver maximum power and
optimum tone with any 8 or 16Ohm cabinet set-up.
- Response control delivers three distinctly different and
authentic power valve responses – EL34, 6L6 and EL84.
Each setting delivers the response, dynamics, sag and
break-up characteristics of the selected valve power amp.
- Choose from Clean Bright, Clean Warm, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD1 and OD2 voicings to dial in your perfect tone.
- Built in Boost that can be set to Pre or Post.
- Built in studio quality Reverb with ‘freeze’ function.
- Pro connectivity and integration into your setup using
low latency USB audio as an interface for recording, TRS
stereo line out and XLR Mono D.I. for live use.
- Effects loop, 2x 9V DC outputs and MIDI control for easy
integration into your pedalboard or rig.
- CabRig built in.